Don't forget to bookmark our blog...
RESOURCES, TUTORIALS, AND PD
- Date: December 9, 2020
- Time: 3:15-4:30pm (may vary slightly by division - ask your LID Director)
- What: LID Collaboration Time
- What we need from you:
- Faculty, please complete this form by Friday, November 15. Based on the collaboration topics listed, we'll send you an email informing you what collaboration topics will be covered in each LID Director's Zoom Room, as Breakout Rooms.
- What if I don't have the energy or space to collaborate on December 9?
- We get that. Please still know that if you have a quick question, your LID Director will be in their Zoom Room during that time to address any timely questions.
- Will attendance be taken?
- What if I don't want to think about anything school-related, but I still want to see my colleagues?
- Jane Keller will be graciously offering an online Yoga session during this time, as well, in case that's more appealing for you.
|Photo Credit: Vitor Antunes via Creative Commons License|
Read to the bottom of each blogpost and send an email to Liz Brumbaugh at email@example.com with the correct answers sooner than anyone else, and Liz will email a special surprise to the winner!
TRIVIA MASTERS IN 2020-2021