Don't forget to bookmark our blog...
The Harker LID Blog*: http://harkerlid.blogspot.com________________________________________________________________
RESOURCES, TUTORIALS, AND PD
What is included here:
- Infinite Campus National Training Week
- Sheet of sortable tutorial videos related to Infinite Campus, Schoology and Group Spaces
- LID Summer of Innovation 2020 LibGuide Link
- Lunch n Learn Links
- Link to "What's Working" resources - created by teachers for teachers! Learn about awesome gems your colleagues are findings across all divisions!
- Join codes for all Schoology User Groups
- Common Sense Media Tips of the Week
INFINITE CAMPUS NATIONAL TRAINING WEEK
We have signed up for Infinite Campus' National Training Week, which is the week of November 16. You are free and welcome to attend as many sessions as you are able and for which you are interested.
SPREADSHEET OF ALL IC, SCHOOLOGY AND GROUP SPACES TUTORIALS
CLICK HERE FOR THE MOST UPDATED VERSION OF THE SPREADSHEET OF TUTORIALS: http://bit.ly/LMSSISResourcesCopy
LID SUMMER OF INNOVATION LIBGUIDE
LUNCH N LEARNS
"WHAT'S WORKING" APPS AND WEBSITES
SCHOOLOGY USER GROUP JOIN CODES
Everyone has a Schoology account (Faculty, Staff and Administration). When you login to the Portal, click on the Schoology tile.
We have created more than a few User Groups to share resources and collaborate across divisions and content areas around specific tools we have available. Crowdsourding has long been a reputable method of research, and who better to ask about best practices than those who are in a similar context (i.e. each other!)
Once in Schoology, navigate to Groups, and choose My Groups, and then click "Join Group". Enter the codes as indicated below.
- iPad Users' Group: WT6F-H9R8-GVRC7
- Surface Users' Group: P5VH-27K2-37JC5
- Classkick Users' Group: KPVD-RCS9-96N9C
- Infinite Campus and Schoology Users' Group (this is a group that spans across all of Schoology's users, not just Harker): NS44-335D-N39DN
- EdPuzzle Users' Group: QNQS-4276-8794D
- Minecraft: Education Edition Users' Group (it says US, but it's for anyone): CW8T-9VTW-Z92TC
- Padlet Users' Group: C86Q-G8QV-MJW6H
- Peardeck Users' Group: BXR7-JTKJ-2BJKD
- PollEverywhere Users' Group: PWTV-KSG5-3K3DH
- Quiz Tools (like Quizlet, Quizzizz and Others) Users' Group: HJX3-ZJSG-2D2VD
COMMON SENSE MEDIA TIPS OF THE WEEK
Also found here for family access, for sharing, and complete archive: https://www.harker.org/page.cfm?p=5030
|Photo Credit: Vitor Antunes via Creative Commons License|
Read to the bottom of each blogpost and send an email to Liz Brumbaugh at email@example.com with the correct answers sooner than anyone else, and Liz will email a special surprise to the winner!
TRIVIA MASTERS IN 2020-2021
And now, for the questions (I'm starting with easy ones, and also completely google-able)...
1. What was the first toy to be advertised on television?
2. How many of Snow White’s seven dwarfs have names ending in the letter Y (you have a 14.29% chance of getting this correct)?
3. What is Blackpink?